Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Note to Readers

Hi All!

I'm so excited that I finally got my blog off the ground.  I have read so many books, and while I've talked to a few friends about what I've read, but I'm really excited to share my ideas with others as well.


I've read lots and lots of books.  I started reading these "Contemporary Romance" novels in October 2013 when I finally jumped on the bandwagon and started reading Fifty Shades of Grey.  As you can see from my "Reviews A-Z page," there are tons of books on the list.  However, I so far only have 2 reviews posted, with more to come.  My intention is to blog about recently read books, and then fill in the time that I may not be reading a new book with previous books that I've read.  The list is really long, so it's going to take quite a while for me to catch up and write reviews for all the books I've previous read.


Originally, I had planned to start blogging at the beginning....Meaning that I would start with FSOG and work my way forward.  However, after thinking things through, it seemed a bit impractical.  I tried this, but I really need to go back and at least peruse the older books I've read in order to do them justice.  So I've decided to change the plan.  I'll be blogging new books, and in between reading new material, I'll be going through the old books I've read and I'll post those reviews as I can.


I hope you enjoy my blog.  My husband things I'm crazy because of all the books I read, so I'm excited to take all that reading and put it to good use.  I hope you enjoy my reviews!!


Love and Kisses,


Cami





No comments:

Post a Comment